Saturday, May 14, 2011

Have you ever thought “why me”-Part Five

Have you ever thought “Why is this happening to me?” (“Why can’t I have kids?”, “Why is my mom dying of cancer?”, “Why is my husband so abusive to me?”, “Why is my boss such a jerk?”, “Why can’t I pay my bills?”).  The list could go on and on.  I thought that several times when I was having back-to-back panic attacks…we all have those moments in our life where we say “why me!” We have several ways to deal with those moments. Use my story as an example.  I could have chosen to fight this pain, anxiety, fear, and heartache on my own…and did for several days…and it got me NO WHERE, but once I turned it over to the big man upstairs my story started to turn. How do you “turn it over to God”, I will tell you. Change your thoughts and believe in your heart…that GOD is on your side fighting. Believe your prayers…pray with confidence. Refuse to accept bad news.  Find the Glory in EVERY situation, his Glory! “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” Mark 11:24. All you have to do is believe!!! I think that’s a Whitney Houston song…LOL.  God uses trials in our life to help us grow with him, if we choose to let him.  We all have a choice…what do you choose to do with your next trial???
My trial was Anxiety…and I chose to educate myself and not give into the pain.  More on what I learned to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment